Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Blog!

In an effort to keep a 'diary' of sorts, and to keep memories alive in the cyberworld without the oversaturated, overcorwded social network that is Facebook, I decided to start a blog. I don't know exactly what  I want to achieve through this, but i hope that it can serve as some sort of therapy for me. Unlike other blogs, i won't have a specific focus. I might post lots of pictures of things I find beautiful and I won't necessarily limit myself to a certain set of beautiful things, ergo, my blog description! 

First blog post: Hong Kong for the holidays.














3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your first blog post, a number of things:
    1) Leather heads unite! And to think you used to say PETA would be after me when I'm older. Now they'll be after the both of us! Haha :)
    2) You edited all your photos? I love them!
    3) Boo you. You arrived the day I left HK. Boo you.
    4) You're officially a Marc Jacobs baby. Haha :)

    Update again soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) i'm gonna be your laywer when PETA starts to sue, remember? hahaha
    2) yeah!i told you before: i can edit pictures, but i suck at photoshop :))
    3)boo my mother!
    4)haha coincidence!

    i'm so kilig. my first blog comment hahaha

    miss you, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete